Present a Paper
Call for papers extended to June 1, 2020. Submit here
In order to ease the pressure on tire manufacturing experts across the globe as they work from home, ITEC is extending the deadline for submissions to Monday, June 1, 2020. Papers and presentations must be technical, not commercial, in nature.
Key Topics Include (but are not limited to):
• Advances in Manufacturing Equipment
• Advanced Material Characterization
• ASTM Standards for Tires
• Automation in Tire Processing
• Materials to Enhance Tire Performance
• Reinforcing Materials
• Tire Failure and Analysis
• Tires for Future Applications
• Keynote Address
• Harold Herzlich Award Address
• Invited Plenary Lectures
• Roundtable Discussions
While we do not compensate presenters, there are benefits to being a conference speaker, including:
• Free Conference Registration
• Complimentary Lunch and Refreshments
• An Invitation to attend the Networking Receptions
• The Opportunity to Network with Industry Leaders
Papers can be submitted by clicking here.
Submit by June 1, 2020.
Please send a preliminary abstract of the paper and a brief biography. The conference chairmen will review the proposal and you will be contacted regarding the submission.