Present a Paper
We are currently accepting paper submissions for ITEC 2020.
Papers and presentations must be technical, not commercial, in nature.
Key Topics Include (but are not limited to):
• Advances in Manufacturing Equipment
• Advanced Material Characterization
• ASTM Standards for Tires
• Automation in Tire Processing
• Materials to Enhance Tire Performance
• Reinforcing Materials
• Tire Failure and Analysis
• Tires for Future Applications
• Keynote Address
• Harold Herzlich Award Address
• Invited Plenary Lectures
• Roundtable Discussions
While we do not compensate presenters, there are benefits to being a conference speaker, including:
• Free Conference Registration
• Complimentary Lunch and Refreshments
• An Invitation to attend the Networking Receptions
• The Opportunity to Network with Industry Leaders
Papers can be submitted by clicking here.
Call for papers deadline extended. Submit by Friday, May 1st, 2020.
Please send a preliminary abstract of the paper and a brief biography. The conference chairmen will review the proposal and you will be contacted regarding the submission.