You are invited to submit your nomination for the Harold Herzlich Distinguished Technology Achievement Medal.
The Harold Herzlich Distinguished Technology Achievement Medal is meant to recognize those innovators who through persistence and dedication have advanced a paradigm shift in tire manufacturing, tire reliability or performance. Many innovations are quietly reaching the factory floor and it is the goal of ITEC to seek out individuals who go beyond abstract concepts and have been able push the evolution of tire manufacturing toward products that satisfy increasing product expectations and demands.
This award seeks to recognize an individual:
- Who’s innovation(s) has advanced a paradigm shift in tire manufacturing, tire reliability or performance; or created an innovation in rubber in general, as long as it also benefits the tire industry. This could encompass materials, technology, processing and any other aspect of the rubber-tire industry.
- Whose innovation(s) has created a significant impact on the application side of the innovation equation
- Whose innovation has led to a substantive or major change, rather than an incremental one
The nominee must be able to present a technical presentation on the innovation(s) and/or ongoing advances that earned he or she the award.
The winner of this award will receive:
- The Harold Herzlich Distinguished Technology Achievement Medal
- A $1,500 honorarium
- Up to $1,000 in travel reimbursement
Nominations close May 8. Please complete the submission form, which you can reach with this link. Be prepared to provide the full name of the nominee, her/his title, a photo of the nominee, the company name, his/her brief biography and a description of the innovation(s) this person has led, including the impact the innovation(s) has had on your company and the tire industry.