The International Tire Exhibition & Conference, hosted by Rubber & Plastics News, is dedicated exclusively to tire makers and those that serve the industry. ITEC 2020 has transitioned to a new virtual format, which will allow attendees across the globe to take part in the following:
- Virtual Technical Presentations offered September 8-18, 2020. These presentations are to include keynotes and other individual technical presentations, panel discussions and skills work. All presentations we have permission to share will be available for purchase after the event.
- An "Ask the Expert" livestream will be offered daily at 12pm ET where attendees will have the opportunity to engage with experts in the tire manufacturing industry and have their pertinent questions answered.
- Matchmaking service enabling all attendees, sponsors, and speakers to connect virtually. Each attendee will be given a unique list of matches specifically recommended for them based on their networking goals.
Why go Virtual?
The ITEC Virtual Edition will bring you all the technical presentations via daily virtual sessions and will provide a vehicle to connect with other attendees and exhibitors via a unique matchmaking service.
Benefits of a Virtual Event:
- Education: The need for education and innovation is even more important in these rapidly changing times.
- Networking: The virtual event provides a shared experience and the opportunity to connect with fellow industry professionals through a unique matchmaking service that provides potential business matches for all attendees.
- Business Development: For sponsors, ITEC Virtual Edition provides a vehicle to highlight your brand, connect with customers and expand your reach to a global audience
How to Access the Virtual Edition:
On August 11, 2020, all registered attendees will receive a link and password to the virtual event site where you will be able to view all virtual sessions and take part in the matchmaking service. You must be registered to take part in the virtual event.