Sept. 15-17, 2020
John S. Knight Center, Akron, OH USA
ITEC Welcomes Bridgestone Americas Commercial Tire President
as Keynote Speaker
Eric Higgs, President of the Commercial Truck, Bus and Retread division for Bridgestone Americas, will discuss the evolution of mobility with an emphasis on fleet management trends on Sept. 15, 2020. In his role, Higgs
is not only responsible for leading sales, distribution and integrated business planning for the commercial
tire and retread business in the U.S. and Canada, but also for the development and delivery of innovative new
products, technologies and services.
Prior to joining Bridgestone, Higgs worked at Kimberly-Clark and Proctor & gamble. He earned a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and his MBA from
The International Tire Exhibition & Conference (ITEC)—the largest tire manufacturing show in North America.
Join us at the John S. Knight Center in Akron, Ohio on September 15-17, 2020.
ITEC combines world class (and world-wide) exhibitors with an exceptional technical program. The schedule for the three-day event combines dedicated exhibit time with seminars, special presentations, keynote addresses and panel discussions. Attendees will find exhibitors from every aspect of tire manufacturing offering solutions and improvements for tire makers.
ITEC Attendees Benefit From:
- 70 technical presentations by international industry experts plus two keynotes addresses.
- A packed expo hall of international exhibitors.
- Excellent networking opportunities during conference breaks, the sponsored lunches, and two end-of-day reception.
- ITEC Brews & Bites, an exciting celebration of Akron's vibrant craft brew industry and food culture. Walk the exhibit hall while you sample local favorites. New this year!
- A celebration of rubber workers! ITEC attendees will be able to listen to the stories of Akron rubber workers and record their own for posterity.
- Connecting with peers from across Europe, Asia, Africa, South and Central America, and of course, North America.
REGISTER TO ATTEND | VIEW THE AGENDA | SEE WHO'S EXHIBITING | CONTACT THE ITEC TEAM
Interested? Act, fast, the floor is filling up!
ITEC 2020 Booth Selection Open
ITEC Tire Manufacturing is ideal for tire manufacturers and suppliers to manufacturing operations who are seeking to expand their national and international customer base. Click here to select your booth space.
Present a Paper at ITEC 2020
We are accepting paper submissions for 2020 ITEC. Click here for more information.