Sept. 15-17, 2020
John S. Knight Center, Akron, OH USA
ITEC Welcomes Bridgestone Americas Senior Vice President of Marketing Operations as Keynote Speaker
Eric Higgs, Senior Vice President of of Marketing Operations for Bridgestone Americas, will present the Keynote address on Tuesday, September 15. Higgs, who was named to this position in early March, will be helping to shape the future of Bridgestone America’s tire and solutions business. He was promoted to this position from President of the Commercial Truck, Bus and Retread division. In this role, Higgs was not only responsible for leading sales, distribution and integrated business planning for the commercial tire and retread business n the U.S. and Canada, but also for the development and delivery of innovative new products, technologies and services.
Prior to joining Bridgestone, Higgs worked at Kimberly-Clark and Procter & Gamble. He earned a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and his MBA from
The International Tire Exhibition & Conference (ITEC)—the largest tire manufacturing show in North America.
Join us at the John S. Knight Center in Akron, Ohio on September 15-17, 2020.
ITEC combines world class (and world-wide) exhibitors with an exceptional technical program. The schedule for the three-day event combines dedicated exhibit time with seminars, special presentations, keynote addresses and panel discussions. Attendees will find exhibitors from every aspect of tire manufacturing offering solutions and improvements for tire makers.
ITEC Attendees Benefit From:
- 70 technical presentations by international industry experts plus two keynotes addresses.
- A packed expo hall of international exhibitors.
- Excellent networking opportunities during conference breaks, the sponsored lunches, and two end-of-day reception.
- ITEC Brews & Bites, an exciting celebration of Akron's vibrant craft brew industry and food culture. Walk the exhibit hall while you sample local favorites. New this year!
- A celebration of rubber workers! ITEC attendees will be able to listen to the stories of Akron rubber workers and record their own for posterity.
- Connecting with peers from across Europe, Asia, Africa, South and Central America, and of course, North America.
REGISTER TO ATTEND | VIEW THE AGENDA | SEE WHO'S EXHIBITING | CONTACT THE ITEC TEAM
Interested? Act, fast, the floor is filling up!
ITEC 2020 Booth Selection Open
ITEC Tire Manufacturing is ideal for tire manufacturers and suppliers to manufacturing operations who are seeking to expand their national and international customer base. Click here to select your booth space.
Present a Paper at ITEC 2020
Call for papers extended to June 1, 2020. Click here for more information.